- Write codes to create and improve e-commerce/media websites and mobile applications.
- Test and modify systems and servers to ensure that they operate reliably.
- Plan and conduct A/B testing and collaborate with product and marketing team to interpret user behaviors objectively.
- Fully commit to promised outcome and timeline. Anticipate risks and problems and solve them proactively and immediately.
- Progress multiple tasks and discussions simultaneously to achieve results fast and accurately. Communicate with management and stakeholders timely and professionally.
- Prepare operating manuals and train internal users.
- Able to use English fluently
- Great at programing in PHP, Java and Swift
- Understand the basic level of Object Oriented Programming
- Geek and eager to learn get knowledge and know new technology
- Experienced in e-commerce and media development and operations
- At least two year work experience with excellent performance and reputation
- Keep promises and own strong principle and commitment to achieve goals
- Have knowledge of (system Linux) server management or network management
- Experienced in investment and development of large-scale web applications
- Experienced in screen designing of consumer web applications
- Management / leadership experience in system development
- Have experience in customizing open source software (e.g. Wordpress, Magento)
- Have knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Git and jQuery
- Strong leadership, time management and problem solving skills
- Good at controlling your own emotions and understanding other people’s emotions
- Open minded and enjoy helping people